Pages

Friday, August 15, 2014

Super Cheap PERFECT Urban Decay Naked Dupes!!

Check out these super cheap Naked Palette dupes! They look identical to the authentic palette, with little difference in color! 

These palettes sell for $54 each, on Urban Decay's website (www.urbandecay.com/naked/naked-color), but you can find them right here for around $7 each! They are the perfect duplicate for the original Naked Palettes! 

I am so excited to order these and review them for you sometime soon. The part that makes me the happiest about these is that I can watch makeup tutorials online, and I don't have to guess which color on my dupe palette that I should use in replacement of the Naked color that the vlogger is using! All I have to do is find the same color on the same place in my palette as they used in theirs! 

Go check out this amazing deal! :)

$21.74 and Free Shipping <<<-----Click here for the deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment