Pages

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Makeup Talk: Lip Primer

Let's have a discussion today! :) I was just scrolling through my newsfeed on Facebook, and I saw this post about "Lip Primer: is it worth it to buy it?" So, I commented on it. And then I decided to start a discussion on here with my viewers. 


The topic will be about lip primers (obviously), and I am asking all of you to answer these three questions:

  1. "Do you use lip primer?"
  2. "Why do you (or why don't you) use it?"
  3. "Is it worth it to buy it? (Would you recommend it?)"
My answers are:
  1. Yes I do! :)
  2. I honestly love lip primer. I have two different brands of lip primers: Femme Couture, and e.l.f. Cosmetics. Frankly, the Femme Couture ($8) does not work nearly as well as my e.l.f. Cosmetics ($3) primer. Plus, the e.l.f. Lip Primer is a nude-ish color, so when you put your lipstick over it, the color is definitely TRUE color.
    Even if I eat or drink or anything, the color stays. Don't get me wrong, some of the lipstick or gloss will come off, but it keeps the color intact. It really helps if you blot your lipstick after applying primer and color. That's the best way to keep it on all day. 
  3. I would say, yes. It's worth it. For me, it keeps my lip color on all day.
I want to hear from you! Comment with your answers, and feel free to discuss it with each other, too!
Thanks for stopping by! Keep checking in for more posts like these :) I love you all! Peace, love, and namaste! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment