Pages

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

20 Facts About Me

Hey everybody! I posted a lot of things last night, and I'm so excited to get back to blogging again :)
I saw this photo on Instagram just a few minutes ago, and I thought "how fun would it be to do a blog post like this?" Lol So this is basically like a Get To Know Me type article :)

I hope you enjoy this! Haha Here goes nothing :)

1. I bite my lips and the insides of my cheeks when I am deep in thought
2. I also play with my hair all the time. I constantly find myself twirling my hair and rubbing my scalp, and my hair gets oily must faster because of it.
3. I am a complete hippie (modern-day, not Woodstock original lol)
4. I really really love cats <3 (we have 4 of them!)
5. I really love pasta. And Coca Cola <3
6. I didn't used to like makeup when I was younger. Actually, I didn't really start loving makeup until these last three years.
7. I am battling (and winning) against depression, anxiety, and borderline personality disorder. I have my boyfriend to thank for helping me get as far as I have come. Without him standing by my side and holding my hand through this all, I probably wouldn't be alive to this day <3
8. I quit smoking almost a year ago, thanks to electronic cigarettes. Vape life!
9. I'm left-handed.
10. I speak a little bit of Spanish.
11. I have a Vocational Degree in Office Administration and Business Technology. I am certified in Microsoft Office.
12. I also graduated high school with an advanced diploma and completely a three-year Finance and Accounting Program.
13. I am terrified of spiders and snakes. And the unknown.
14. I love DIY projects!
15. I love to sing and write music. My genre of choice is EDM :)
16. I don't like rap music much, nor do I like much country music.
17. It has always been my dream to own my own business and work from home.
18. I have also always dreamed of opening a strictly no-kill animal shelter, a homeless shelter, and a foster home.
19. I love couponing. When I get really good at it and I start getting a bunch of great deals, I plan on couponing to donate food and hygiene products to the local shelters.
20. I love kids so much! I have literally had baby fever since I was 15 years old, and I'm 21 now... So, 7 years haha :)

Well that's all for now! Thanks for reading, and keep checking in for more blogs :) I love you all! Peace, love, and namaste! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment