Pages

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Couponing!!! (FREE Makeup)

So, most of you don't know this, but I have hopped on and off and back onto the bandwagon of couponing for a few years now, and I just recently got back into it again. I bought two Sunday papers this last sunday (8/10) and clipped all of the coupons. Then I went online to a few of my favorite couponing websites, and I found one of them had posted about this amazing deal at CVS! And I just so happened to have had the coupons that I needed for it :)

Here is the breakdown of how I scored free makeup and chocolate today:

1) Buy 2 Almay Shadow Softies Eye Shadow $5.29, regular price- Buy One Get One 50% Off Through 8/16- Use two $4.00/1 Almay Cosmetic Product, Including Makeup Removers from SS (Smart Source) 8/10*Final Price: BETTER THAN FREE! $0.07 moneymaker when you buy 2!


2) Hershey's Snack Size Candy Bars $1.49, regular price- Sale price, $3 for 3- Use three $1.00/1 Hershey's Snack Size Candy Bars 6-pack*Final Price: FREE when you buy 3!


Total before coupons and sales: $15.05Total after coupons and sales: -$0.07Total after taxes: $0.91!!


I can't wait until next week so that I can find some more deals on free makeup :) If my Dollar Tree had carried the 8oz bottles of Nivea Skin Radiance Lotion, I would have gotten 4 of those for free this week as well, but unfortunately my local stores don't carry that product lol 

If I see another good deal coming up, I'll be sure to post it on here that way you all can go snag some free makeup too! :)

Love you all, and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment