Pages

Sunday, July 19, 2015

The beginning of my weight loss journey!

It is officially after midnight, on 7/19/2015, and today I begin my weight loss journey. I'll be taking some supplements as well as portion control to reach my goal weight. I will also be starting back on the birth control shot on Monday (tomorrow), as well. That was the only birth control method in which I was truly happy with how my body reacted to the hormones, so I know that I can trust it to help me balance my hormones and hopefully help to keep me from continuing to inflate like a balloon. I would be exercising as well, but right now my boyfriend has a pinched nerve in his back and is unable to do much, besides laying on the couch and resting his body. But as soon as he can get up and go with me again, we will be walking a mile a day on the nature trail. :)

The supplements that I'll be taking:

- Garcinia Cambogia
- Geritol Women's Multivitamin
- Biotin (5,000mcg)
- Probiotics


My goals:

- Goal Weight: 120lbs
- Current Weight: 184lbs
- Goal Date: January 1, 2016

(I need to lose 64lbs in 5 months. Can I do it?)


Apps I'll be using:

- Pacer
- Instant Heart Rate
- My Fitness Pal


I'll be taking a "before" picture in the morning, and each week I will take a new photo to show my visual results, as well as posting "before and after" measurements. I really need to get back to a healthy weight again. I am only 5'4 and I weight 184lbs, and most of my weight sits around my waistline, which is a horrible precursor for my heart health. I really don't want to have cardiac arrest or stroke before I even turn 50!

So, wish me luck on this journey, you guys! :) If anyone else is currently on a weight loss journey, or getting ready to begin their own, please comment down below and tell me what you're doing to aid yourself in this journey, and let me know if you have any of your own tips or pointers! :) I would love to read your comments and talk to you guys about this! Thanks so much for reading, I'll talk to you all again soon <3

No comments:

Post a Comment