Pages

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Beauty Haul 6.5.14

This was a spur of the moment beauty haul. I didn't get to buy a whole lot of products today, but I bought several things that I needed :) The haul was on the lower-end price scale, and I got it all from either
Wal-Mart or Target.

Walmart:

  1. Neutrogena Makeup Remover Towelettes: $4.97
  2. Black Radiance Foundation in Brown Sugar: $4.98 on Clearance!
  3. Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Nude Eye palette $9.36

Target:

  1. e.l.f. Flawless Finish Foundation in Porcelain: $5.89
  2. NYC Quick Dry Nail Polish in Fashion Safari: $1.72
  3. Up&Up Beauty Blender Makeup Sponge: $4.99
My total today was $35.08, with taxes and everything. I feel like this was a very successful haul! I now have two eye palettes that are allegedly "great dupes" for Urban Decay's Naked palette. I can't wait to play with the Physicians Formula palette tomorrow <3

No comments:

Post a Comment