Pages

Sunday, June 15, 2014

YouTube Vlogs?

Hi everyone! I just thought I'd let you all know that I am about to start doing vlogs on YouTube! I will be doing a video review for the 5 minute whitening gel, since I have already done a written review. And I have another written review coming up for all of you! This time, I will be talking all about Physicians Formula All Natural Bronzer that I bought for $1 at Dollar Tree. I plan to have that up sometime tomorrow evening. I am also hoping to be able to do a vlog for both of those, and to go ahead and upload those to YouTube. I will post links in my next review to both videos! :)

Thanks for checking in! I can't wait to share my next review with you, and to see you all on YouTube :)

P.S. Don't forget to follow me on my social media sites <3 I will love you forever if you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment